AAE Laptop 1-to-1 Pilot ProgramWelcome to our 1 to 1 Laptop Pilot Project page. We are excited to be going down this journey together with you as parents of our 5th and 6th grade students for the 2010-11 school year. Education is changing dramatically and we look forward to being among the leaders in our community, state and nation.
Please look through all of the information below and let us know if you have any questions.
Communication 2011 Incoming 5th Grade
- June 8, 2011 - Laptop pickup day for incoming 5th Grade students
- April 13th, 2011 - Incoming 5th Grade Presentation
Communication 2010 (7th and 8th Grade)
Communication 2010 (5th and 6th Grade)
- August 9th - Payment Options / Disbursement Night
- August 2nd - Finanical Information
- July 19th - News of Moving Forward
- April 27th/29th - Parent Survey
- April 27th/29th - Parent information night presentation
- April 14th - Initial Parent letter
- Make a payment
- Laptop Learning Pilot Project FAQ
- Tech Resources
- Laptop Use Expectation (April 2010 draft)
- Mrs. Holman's Research Paper
If you have any questions, please start with your child's teacher and then certainly ask the office to have someone contact you if you would like more information.
You may also contact us directly by email at email@example.com or by phone at (760) 946-5414 ext. 159.